NATIONAL SCHOOL SURVEYS is a well-established organisation and is a division of VCPS. Being in operation for over 25 years, our dedicated psychologists and educational professionals offer a range of services to measure and facilitate school operations in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Our contemporary survey products have been designed to provide schools with useful data for fostering a positive learning and working environment so that academic success is promoted amongst all students. Our initial assessment process provides a baseline, and ongoing assessments help to determine whether programs are effective at improving the school climate, and whether they continue to be relevant over time.
Performance of students is frequently reviewed; however, this only offers a snapshot and can often overlook the range of experiences, values and qualities that make up a school.
Our survey process aims to provide your school with:
- Meaningful and interpretable information; not just statistics
- A personable approach to facilitate improvement
- A process to understand and address underlying and deeper issues related to improvement, well-being, morale, and satisfaction
- Information for your school to report on satisfaction levels for marketing and government purposes
- Like comparisons of your school to similar schools (e.g., denomination, school size, vicinity, sector)
- Year comparisons – compare one year to the next to identify changes across the segments in your school
- Comparisons across stakeholders (e.g., parents, staff, students, school executives, school board).
We provide you with a comprehensive assessment of the key areas of your school, and in conjunction with your school, we review the findings and make recommendations that will aim to improve the performance of your school. For further information, please contact our offices on:
03 9417 6262 (International: +613 9417 6262) or email us at